The new 'Homecare Hub' is now live on the Guardian Society website: http://www.guardian....etwork/homecare
The 'Homecare Hub' invites ideas and new approaches from everyone who is interested in homecare, including people who receive homecare, care workers, local authorities, charities, care companies, communities and carers.
The 'Homecare Hub' will be live for six months and will be regularly updated with new content including a survey, 'think pieces' on important topics and online debates. Today the 'Homecare Hub' contains:
- An article explaining the purpose of the Homecare Innovation Challenge and inviting comments and ideas
- A write up of the Homecare Summit
- A video with Care and Support Minister Norman Lamb, explaining why the Homecare Innovation Challenge is important
- And much more.....
This is part of the 'Homecare Innovation Challenge' which aims to improve homecare for older people and disabled adults in England. The Challenge, which is led by the Department of Health, will:
- encourage more people to talk about homecare
- gather ideas and experiences of how to make homecare better
- share these ideas and experiences
- use these ideas and experiences to spread new ways of improving homecare in England